Senior Research Librarian
Beacon Hill legal is working with our client on a Senior Legal Research Librarian opportunity with a large law firm in DTLA. Candidates must be able to work on a hybrid schedule.
The Senior Research Librarian is the firm's primary resource for reference assistance and research on specific legal issues and business research. The Senior Research Librarian provides library outreach and training on practice development and research products.
- Masters in library science from an ALA–accredited program or comparable degree.
- Legal research and database skills including Westlaw Edge, Lexis+, Lex Machina, Bloomberglaw, Lexis Intelligize, VitalLaw, Checkpoint, S&P Capital IQ, and others.
- Minimum of five years professional experience in user services in a law firm library setting.
- Business and intellectual property research skills are very desirable.
- Fluency in computer–assisted research concepts and demonstrated facility in electronic research including legal, scientific, business and public records databases.
Beacon Hill is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength diversity brings to the workplace. Individuals with Disabilities and Protected Veterans are encouraged to apply.
If you would like to complete our voluntary self–identification form, please click here or copy and paste the following link into an open window in your browser:
Completion of this form is voluntary and will not affect your opportunity for employment, or the terms or conditions of your employment. This form will be used for reporting purposes only and will be kept separate from all other records.
Founded by industry leaders to set a new standard in search, career placement and flexible staffing, we deliver coordinated staffing solutions with unparalleled service, a commitment to project completion and success and a passion for innovation, creativity and continuous improvement.
Our niche brands offer a complete suite of staffing services to emerging growth companies and the Fortune 500 across market sectors, career specialties/disciplines and industries. Over time, office locations, specialty practice areas and service offerings will be added to address ever changing constituent needs.
Learn more about Beacon Hill Staffing Group and our specialty divisions, Beacon Hill Associates, Beacon Hill Financial, Beacon Hill HR, Beacon Hill Legal, Beacon Hill Life Sciences and Beacon Hill Technologies by visiting .
We look forward to working with you.
Beacon Hill. Employing the Future (TM)