Associate Corporate Counsel
Associate Corporate Counsel
Our company is seeking talented attorneys for Associate Corporate Counsel positions across our various teams. These attorneys will partner with the legal team and their business operations clients to achieve operational excellence, ensure compliance with state and federal regulators, consider legal issues of first impression, and move strategic deals through to completion.
Our innovative technologies change the way people find, discover, and buy products and services. Our lawyers are trusted members of the business. Our work is intellectually challenging and exciting. Developing innovative solutions to novel legal questions is part of our daily business.
Associate Corporate Counsel Duties:
- Structuring, drafting, and negotiating complex commercial agreements, including technology, distribution, licensing, and marketing contracts
- Providing ongoing legal counseling in a wide range of legal areas, such as intellectual property, digital media, and regulatory compliance
- Product or service counseling support
- Serving as lead counsel and directly advising business clients on strategic deals
- Resolving issues that arise in existing commercial relationships and handling pre–litigation legal disputes and inquiries
Associate Corporate Counsel Qualifications:
- JD degree and membership in at least one state bar is required
- At least 2 full years of experience practicing law, preferably with some portion of that experience in technology and commercial transactions
- 2 years' experience in a national or international law firm OR In–house experience
- Ability to demonstrate sound judgment in ambiguous situations
- Ability to work independently while being able to contribute successfully to cross–functional teams
- Excellent organizational skills, ability to manage multiple projects at once, follow through, and meet deadlines
Associate Corporate Counsel Benefits Package:
- PPO Health Insurance
- Basic Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D) Insurance
- Long/Short–Term Disability
- State–Provided STD
- 401(k) Plan
- Unlimited Vacation time for all staff
- Relocation fee
This is an exceptional opportunity that you won't want to miss!
If you're thinking of making a change and want to learn more, reach out to me at
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award–winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States since 1990. We are extremely competitive, client–focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.