IP Life Sciences Associate or Patent Agent
- San Diego
- Jan 30, 2023
- Feb 26, 2023
- Contract Type
The ideal candidate will have relevant experience in the life sciences arena. Experience includes, but not limited to evaluating patent portfolios, performing due diligence investigations, drafting and prosecuting patent applications, and patent portfolio management.
– Candidates should be registered to practice before the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office with a strong background in scientific fields relevant to biotechnology.
– Advanced degree in Biology, Molecular Biology, Cell Biology, Biochemistry or Immunology is desired.
– Experience in a law firm is required.
– Candidates must have excellent academic credentials and communication skills.
– Candidates should possess leadership skills, be comfortable working directly with clients and work well with others.
Vanguard–IP specializes in the placement of IP/Patent professionals nationwide.
Our focus provides us with a deeper knowledge of our clients' needs, and our candidates' individual talents and career interests. Our broad network of long–term client relationships also gives us a competitive edge.
Our recruiters all have 10+ years of IP recruiting experience, and an exceptional record of success. We have superior knowledge of the IP job market, and offer trusted career advice for our candidates. We also have the resources and high level contacts to get your questions answered.
We look forward to speaking with you, and learning more about what you are seeking in your next opportunity.
At Vanguard–IP, we respect the confidentiality of every candidate who contacts us. We will always contact you to obtain explicit prior authorization before submitting your resume to any of our clients.
Should you have an interest in a similar position in another location, we have hundreds of openings in other markets. Please apply now and our team would be happy to review your information for this or other openings in your location of interest.