Legal Assistant / Paralegal (Experienced)
- The Webb Law Firm
- Feb 01, 2023
- Feb 03, 2023
- Contract Type
Legal Assistant / Paralegal
At The Webb Law Firm, you will have the opportunity to reimagine your career by working in the field of Intellectual Property, while maintaining a great work–life balance. Our friendly environment provides our people with excellent experiences that enable them to develop their skills and the opportunity to work with the best talent in our legal industry.
We are seeking an energetic, organized and conscientious Legal Assistant / Paralegal at our Pittsburgh office located in Gateway Center, in the heart of the Pittsburgh Renaissance Historic District. The ideal candidate will have 1–2 years of experience, preferably in a law firm setting, epitomize a positive attitude, with a client first approach. You will be directly responsible for the following:
- Preparation of documents for filing with the United States Patent and Trademark Office.
- Correspondence, time entry, and other Legal Assistant related duties.
- High school diploma, with some college coursework.
- 1–2 years of experience, preferably in a law firm setting.
- Able to follow a docket, meet deadlines and multitask.
- Detail–oriented with good organization skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and typing.
This is a full–time position, with medical benefits and 401(k) profit sharing.
About The Webb Law Firm:
Focused on all aspects of Intellectual Property law since 1845, we have grown progressively with over 50 attorneys who service our clients' needs. Our clients range from large global businesses to emerging companies.
Webb's IP legal services include patents, trademarks, copyrights, unfair competition, trade secrets, licensing and related litigation.