- Feb 02, 2023
- Feb 23, 2023
- Contract Type
Award–winning law firm is looking to add a stellar Litigation Paralegal to their growing team and this is an opportunity you won't want to miss! In this role, you will get the opportunity to work in several different areas of litigation including transportation, construction, intellectual property, probate, and labor & employment law.
- 4 years of experience as a paralegal – experience in litigation required
- Prepare pleadings, motions, financial disclosures, settlement agreements, and other correspondence
- Draft declarations, answer and propound discovery, draft settlement and trial briefs, analyze financial records, and navigate through the local rules of court while keeping on top of deadlines
- Significant client contact – in person, by telephone and by e–mail
- Intake of new clients, preparing engagement letters and handling retainers
- Perform administrative support functions, such as scanning documents, e–mailing documents to clients, maintaining client files, meeting with clients, etc.
- Manage, review and update the docket
- Manage and coordinate attorney timekeeping and all schedules, calendars, and travel plans for attorneys
- eDiscovery experience
- Experience drafting motions, summons, and complaints in the State and Federal Courts
- Wonderful team atmosphere
- Comprehensive, competitive salary and benefits package based on experience
- Room for growth and mentorship
This role is 100% in the office, no remote/hybrid option
If this job ad finds you at the right time, contact Dev at or for a confidential conversation.
LAW FIRMS– Are you looking for someone like this? Contact me and I can present qualified candidates!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award–winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States since 1990. We are extremely competitive, client–focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.