- Hershey Entertainment & Resorts Company
- Feb 05, 2023
- Feb 20, 2023
- Trademark Agent
- Contract Type
The Legal Intern reports to the Corporate Counsel for Hershey Entertainment & Resorts Company, which owns and/or operates Hersheypark Amusement Park and Entertainment Complex, Hershey Lodge, The Hotel Hershey , Hershey Bears Hockey Club, and more. The Legal Intern will be responsible for supporting projects as directed by the Corporate Counsel and other members of the Legal Department.
The hourly pay rate for this internship is $15.00.
- Perform legal research and draft memos on a variety of topics impacting the day–to–day operations of a large private entertainment and hospitality company, including wage and hour laws, employment laws, tort law, communications and marketing law, data privacy, and intellectual property law.
- Assist with general liability claim processing, investigations, documentation, and analysis; forward follow–up information and documentation to the third party administrator; and document and update claim files and spreadsheets.
- Assist with general liability litigation management, which may include assisting with drafting legal filings; answering discovery requests; and attending depositions, mediations, arbitrations and trials.
- Assist in the contracting process including negotiating, reviewing, and drafting agreement.
- Compile and analyze data, including litigation trends analysis.
- Assist with various projects (both legal and non–legal) as directed by members of the Legal Department.