Assistant General Counsel, Aerospace & Aviation
- Feb 02, 2023
- Feb 26, 2023
- Contract Type
Our Client is seeking an Assistant General Counsel – Aerospace & Aviation to join their growing manufacturing company of experts, innovators, and problem solvers.
The ideal candidate:
- 5–10 years of experience with M&As, IP, and/or government contracts
- Previous manufacturing experience (required)
- Experience in the Aerospace & Aviation industry (highly preferred!)
- Employment law (a plus!)
- Admitted to practice in the state of NY or CA
- Work with the business unit contract manager to prepare, negotiate and revise commercial and other agreements
- Provide day–to–day legal counsel to the businesses
- Ensure regulatory compliance and risk mitigation throughout the business
- Manage outside counsel across a broad spectrum of legal issues
- Act as a trusted advisor and business enabler
- Support merger/acquisition/divestment activities
- Facilitate digital transformation and maximize legal operations capabilities
- Support merger/acquisition/divestment, intellectual property, employment, and litigation matters
- The roles require access to export–controlled documents and information
Only candidates considered for the opportunity will be contacted
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award–winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States since 1990. We are extremely competitive, client–focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.