IP Litigation Case Manager
A premier Intellectual Property Law firm is in need of a IP Litigation Case Manager to join their growing team. This is a hybrid role with 1–2 days in office/week. Position requires: (a) Bachelor's degree or equivalent litigation experience required; Paralegal certificate preferred; (b) A minimum of 7 years of extensive litigation experience required; IP experience preferre; (c) Previous trial and case management experience required; must have strong experience with cite checking legal motions and memoranda; (d) Experience with Summation and/or Concordance or other litigation software required; and (e) Thorough knowledge of research tools such as LEXIS/NEXIS, CLEAR, Westlaw
salary: $110,000 – $140,000 per year
work hours: 8 AM – 5 PM
- Supervise and/or coordinate work assignments and training of litigation legal assistant
- Manage the lifecycle of assigned cases, and advise on best practices relating to document production, workflow management and the case team
- Serve as lead in document collection and projects relating to privilege and redaction logs
- Serve as point person between case teams and attorneys; appropriately delegate work to junior legal assistants on the case teams and coordinate their activities to accomplish deposition and witness interview preparation goals
- Lead team in gathering and preparing documents relevant to witnesses
- Collect documents and data, conduct fact investigations, and assist with witness interviews
- Manage document collections and ensure appropriate handling of electronic discovery materials and compliance with legal discovery obligations
- Facilitate orderly case administration and reporting through implementation of internal matter management tools and systems.
- Litigation support
- Case Management
- Legal Research
- Years of experience: 7 years
- Experience level: Experienced
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary–to–permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact .
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid–19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.