Associate Legal Counsel - Commercial
- Feb 02, 2023
- Feb 25, 2023
- Contract Type
Associate Legal Counsel – Commercial
We are looking for an exceptional Legal Counsel – Commercial to provide comprehensive and strategic in–house legal support and serve as the subject matter expert for all commercial/transactional services. This individual will report to our General Counsel and will work out of our corporate office in north central Phoenix.
- Provide in–house legal and strategic guidance to support commercial projects.
- Review, draft and negotiate a variety of complex commercial agreements.
- Manage licenses and intellectual property agreements.
- Maintain and develop legal compliance and risk mitigation strategies including drafting and maintaining contract forms, legal documents and systems.
- Prepare and explain complex legal and commercial issues
- Support M&A and other business development activities as needed.
- Licensed to practice in Arizona.
- 8–10 years of legal experience.
- Juris Doctorate degree.
- Excellent legal judgment and ability to provide pragmatic and strategic legal advice to the business.
$140,000 – $200,000
Full Benefits and voted as a Best Places to Work employer
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume to
You will only be contacted if you are being considered for this position.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award–winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States since 1990. We are extremely competitive, client–focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.