- Los Angeles
- Feb 02, 2023
- Feb 24, 2023
- Trademark Agent
- Contract Type
Job Title: – Family Attorney
Our client is looking for a family law attorney to join their 100% family law firm. This attorney should be capable of handling the most complex family law matters for an elite clientele and possess the expertise to guide clients through all aspects of family law matters.
- 4–7 years of family law
- Culture– Friendly, supportive, and hardworking
Leadership and partnership possible
- Structuring, drafting, and negotiating complex agreements such as divorce taxation, intellectual property, interstate jurisdiction, and complex financial issues
- Resolving issues that arise in existing relationships and handling pre–litigation legal disputes and inquiries
- Assists with assembly of exhibits and appendices for court papers, depositions, and trials.
- Organizes paper and electronic documents for use in depositions or trials.
- Assists with document collection, review and production.
- Prepares for and attends depositions, hearings, trials and arbitrations as directed.
- Files and obtains documents at various courts and agencies.
- Utilizes legal research software.
- Conducts research using various resources including databases and the internet.
- JD degree and ADMITTED TO THE CALIFORNIA STATE BAR
- 4–7 years of family law
- Substantial litigation experience
- Ability to demonstrate sound judgment in ambiguous situations
- Ability to work independently while being able to contribute successfully to cross–functional teams
- Excellent organizational skills, ability to manage multiple projects at once, follow through, and meet deadlines
- PPO Health Insurance
- Long/Short–Term Disability
- State–Provided STD
- 401(k) Plan
- Unlimited Vacation time for all staff
- Information how to contact you about the opportunity:
Health 30 days
This is an exceptional opportunity that you won't want to miss! If you're thinking of making a change and want to learn more, reach out to me at
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award–winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States since 1990. We are extremely competitive, client–focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.