- SHAZAM Network - ITS, Inc.
- Feb 08, 2023
- Feb 14, 2023
- Trademark Agent
- Contract Type
SHAZAM is looking for an Associate Corporate Attorney to join our legal team. You'll work closely with others from across the organization to provide legal guidance and assistance.
What you'll do:
- Draft, revise, and negotiate conracts.
- Work with Chief Legal Counsel and others to develop, maintain, optimize, and improve contract forms, playbooks, policies, and processes.
- Work with sales and other business teams to coordinate contract positions and terms.
- Assist with other legal matters, including intellectual property, human resources, data security, and privacy.
- Support M&A diligence and integration.
- Help develop and maintain contract lifecycle management and other legal operations processes and tools.
What we're looking for:
- Juris Doctor degree from an accredited law school and be a member in good standing with the Iowa State bar.
- Minimum of three years of experience.
Starting annual salary from $81,400 to $101,700
Actual compensation will be based upon factors such as geographic location, experience, education, and/or skill level and will be finalized at the time of offer.
What We Offer:
- Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, and vision, plus flexible spending accounts.
- Retirement plan, plus financial planning assistance.
- Paid time off, paid parental leave, volunteer time off, and paid corporate holidays.
- Educational assistance.
- Casual dress code.
- Wellness programs, on–site fitness center and fitness reimbursement.
- Life insurance and disability plans.
- Employee rewards, recognition programs and employee referral program.
- Flexible hours.
- Two Des Moines area facilities with secure building access and free on–site parking.
The Strength of SHAZAM
SHAZAM's an independent company in the thriving financial services industry. We offer a dynamic, fast–paced work environment where you'll be challenged and rewarded for your achievements. Our employee's professional growth and development is top priority, and you'll be surrounded by talented individuals and postured to make a real difference in the company. As a team member at SHAZAM, you'll be an essential part of our mission as we work together strengthening community financial institutions. We're a trusted partner to our valued customers providing answers, choice, and innovation with a impeccable level of customer service – a level unmatched in the industry. And here's the best part. We're a national company that offers a small–company feel, a cultural balance that's hard to come by but very real at SHAZAM. As an employee here, you'll get to know everyone from the front line to the CEO, and be a part of a highly collaborative work environment.
Ready for the next step in your career? Apply today!