Associate Attorney - Intellectual Property
Our client, a prominent law firm with practices across Philadelphia and New Jersey, has an immediate need for an experienced Intellectual Property Associate Attorney, to join our winning team in Philadelphia.
- 2–6 years of experience with an IP background.
- Must have excellent academic experience.
- Must be licensed in Pennsylvania.
- Must be detail and deadline oriented.
- Ability to work independently and immediately engage in client contact and assume relevant responsibilities.
- Demonstrated ability to be flexible and prioritize work tasks in an effective manner.
- Strong oral and written advocacy skills. A writing sample will be requested prior to any interview.
- Comfortable working with all levels of business professionals, including senior management and all colleagues at other departments in a fast–paced environment.
- Proficiency in MS Office and Outlook
Please apply today to be one of the first people considered for this position!
Elgen Staffing is the fastest growing staffing agency in New Jersey. With a deep understanding of today's hiring trends and technologies we have the ability to leverage the most effective recruiting methods to find the best candidates across numerous markets and industries and place them into the appropriate position successfully. Please allow us to help you find your dream job today!