- New Haven
- Mar 01, 2023
- Mar 23, 2023
- Contract Type
Proclinical is seeking a Paralegal to work with a leading biopharmaceutical company located in New Haven, CT.
Must be eligible to work or be a citizen in the US.
- Administrative responsibilities such as processing invoices, assisting with maintaining and working in the department's Legal Tracker invoicing system, coordinating meetings and travel, preparing presentation materials, processing invoices and processing expense reimbursements.
- Facilitate responses to inquiries from internal clients and outside counsel.
- Compile and organize information and documents related to legal and intellectual property matters.
- Coordinate and manage the payment of patent annuities and maintenance fees.
- Support attorneys in the management of litigation and other adversarial proceedings
- Support attorneys in the prosecution of patents and trademarks
- Preferably provide patent docketing support and assist in maintaining the company's patent database.
- Other projects and responsibilities as needed or assigned.
Skills and Requirements:
- Minimum 3 years of experience working as a paralegal, preferably with an IP or patents focus
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Miranda Gilmer at (+1) or .
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology, and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.