Legal and Corporate Affairs Intern
- Daiichi Sankyo, Inc.
- Basking Ridge
- Mar 01, 2023
- Mar 28, 2023
- Trademark Agent
- Contract Type
We are currently seeking a Legal and Corporate Affairs Intern for June through August 2023. This full–time position works for approximately 37.5 hours per week. They will be accountable for providing support across the legal functions that comprise Legal and Corporate Affairs, including intellectual property, litigation, business development, commercial, and R&D.
• Perform projects under the direction of Legal and Corporate Affairs attorneys in support of their respective functions, including:
• Assisting in the review and drafting of agreements
• Conducting legal research and reporting on findings through written work product
• Assisting in case management and other litigation–related tasks
• Supporting special projects and other legal assignments
Qualifications: Successful candidates will be able to meet the qualifications below with or without a reasonable accommodation.
- Current Law School student who has completed at least one year of law school
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills as well as analytical, organizational, and planning skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications such as Excel, Word, Access, Power Point and Outlook