Want to work for an industry leading business with a glowing reputation? Interested in playing a key role in business success? Would you enjoy an inclusive and supportive work environment?
If so, then get in touch today! Hooray just might have the perfect opportunity for you!
We are proud to partner with one of the UK s most innovative businesses to find an In–house Legal Counsel to join them on a full–time permanent basis. This is an integral function in the business, providing guidance with all significant business transactions, and maintaining statutory and regulatory compliance. As the Legal Counsel, you will have an opportunity to be part of a dynamic Legal Team who has oversight over all the corporate and legal affairs of the business. As the Legal Counsel you will assume a broad range of responsibilities to ensure business protection in areas such as compliance, contractual and non–disclosure agreements, litigation, Intellectual Property, etc. On offer is a competitive salary and:
- Hybrid working
- Career progression opportunities
- Inclusive and supportive work environment
- Healthcare plan
- Life Assurance
- Retail discounts and freebies
- Cycle to work scheme
- Volunteering day
- Review and update customer and supplier agreements
- Draft NDAs, consultancy agreements, and contracts for services
- Resolve complex queries and disputes and drafting letters of claim
- Compile evidence for court proceedings
- Support the enforcement team with the recovery of debt
- Taking ownership of company intellectual property portfolio
- Register and renew trademarks
- Ensure regulatory compliance
- Instructing and managing external counsel
- Provide corporate administration support
Your Skills & Experience:
- Qualified legal practitioner (Law degree and / or professional legal qualification)
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Natural interest in a wide variety of legal work
- Versatile and proactive professional
- Meticulous attention to detail and willingness to go the extra mile to deliver projects successfully
- Tenacious individual with excellent communication skills
- Able to demonstrate your integrity and diplomacy skills
If you are interested and have the relevant experience, please apply with an up–to–date copy of your CV and we promise to get back to you.
Hooray is acting as an agency on behalf of the client for this position.
Hooray is proud to be a corporate member of the REC, the recruitment industry's leading professional body.
DO YOU KNOW SOMEONE FOR THIS ROLE? EARN A GBP150 REWARD FOR ANY SUCCESSFUL REFERRAL! T&C's APPLY!