Legal Counsel - Cambridge
Legal Counsel – Cambridge
We are partnering with a global IT/Tech business who are currently seeking to recruit for a Legal Counsel situated at their Cambridge office (with hybrid working on offer). This is an excited opportunity to join an existing legal function handling general commercial agreements with a Tech emphasis (including IT and SaaS Contracts), IP, Data, Privacy and General Advisory matters.
- UK Qualified Solicitor between 2 – 7 years, ideally with an IT or Technology background
- Experience in drafting, reviewing and advising on a broad range of commercial contracts/agreements to include SaaS and IT contracts
- Additional exposure within privacy, data security, and intellectual property would be advantageous
- Have a commercial outlook who understands business needs with a strong work ethic and be highly motivated
- Excellent planning, attention to detail, organisational and time management skills with the ability to work to tight time schedules
Salary at GBP75,000.00 – GBP90,00.00 per annum plus excellent benefits, hybrid working with two days a week office based.
For further information please contact Chris Ewles on or at
LHH Recruitment Solutions acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. LHH Recruitment Solutions is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
To note, the PQE indicated in this advertisement is intended as a guide only and does not preclude applications from those with more or less PQE