European Legal Advisor or European Legal Professional (m/w/d)
- Nintendo of Europe GmbH
- Mar 11, 2023
- Apr 08, 2023
- Trademark Agent
- Contract Type
Nintendo aims to deliver unique, intuitive entertainment experiences for everyone, manufacturing and marketing video game devices such as the Nintendo Switch family of systems, developing and operating applications for smart devices, and collaborating with partners on a range of other entertainment initiatives like visual content and theme parks.
At Nintendo, we bring together employees with a wide range of characteristics and work together towards a common goal – to put smiles on the faces of people all over the world.
For our Legal & Business Affairs department we are looking as of now for anEuropean Legal Advisor or European Legal Professional m f d
– full–time –
In this role you will:
- Support Nintendo of Europe's enforcement program and work with external vendors (such as law firms and online monitoring services) to reduce the visibility of counterfeit products both online and in retail
- Support Nintendo of Europe's border enforcement program in order to ensure that Nintendo's rights are recorded with Customs authorities and that counterfeit products detained by authorities are verified and seized
- Support the management of IP litigation matters by working with external Counsel in protecting Nintendo's intellectual property rights.
- Work with team members to check the use of IP in Nintendo's video games prior to their release
In order to flourish in this role, you bring ideally these skills:
- German law degree or law degree of another European country
- At least one year of post–qualification experience in a law firm or as in–house lawyer
- Very good understanding and knowledge of IP law
- Hands–on experience in copyright, trade mark or patent litigation
- Excellent written and spoken English language skills, French or Dutch would be a plus
- Well–structured and process–oriented thinking as well as strong coordination and communication skills
- Ability to understand technical concepts and pair these with legal analysis
- Willing to learn and develop within the role
- Diligent style of work paired with a team oriented mindset
Are you interested? We look forward to receiving your application, including your earliest possible starting date and salary expectation.
Nintendo of Europe GmbH • Human Resources • Goldsteinstra??e 235 • 60528 Frankfurt am Main • Germany