Role: Commercial Lawyer
Location: BournemouthEmployer: Law FirmSalary: Negotiable
Platinum Recruitment is working in partnership with a Well–Established Law Firm, based in Bournemouth. We have a fantastic opportunity for a Commercial Lawyer to join their award–winning Corporate & Commercial Law Department.
If the applicant so wishes, there is an exciting opportunity to progress to Head of Department.
Benefits of the role–
The Commercial Lawyer role offers, in addition to working with an established team, the following benefits:
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Health & Well–being pay – 3 weeks occupational sick pay each year
- Flexible & Hybrid working
- Discounts on services
- Regular Pay reviews
- Access to mental & physical health support
The ideal candidate–
- Must be qualified as a solicitor or legal executive
- Min 2 years PQE as a commercial solicitor
- Experience in a variety of commercial contracts, data protection & intellectual property
- An excellent understanding of Commercial law
- Self–motivated to networking and business develop
- Able to manage their own work load
Sound like the role for you?
Then we would love to hear from you! Click Apply Now and one of the team will be in touch to discuss this Commercial Lawyer role, based in Bournemouth.
Don't forget to speak to your consultant about our "Recommend a Friend" referral scheme and find out how you could earn up to GBP250 per recommendation.
Job Number:? 924234 / INDCOMM
Job Role:? Commercial Lawyer
Platinum Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.