Locum Corporate Solicitor
- Sellick Partnership Limited
- 100000.00 GBP Annual
- Mar 15, 2023
- Apr 12, 2023
- Trademark Agent
- Contract Type
Our client is looking to expand into their multi award winning and highly regarded Corporate Team.
The ideal candidate will have at least 3+ years PQE, will be able to effectively manage colleague and client relationships as well as undertake business ventures to bring in new clientele, and will be comfortable in assuming responsibility and providing guidance to more junior members of the team.
Main duties as a Corporate Solicitor will include:
- Consulting and handling all corporate legal processes (e.g. intellectual property, mergers & acquisitions, financial/securities offerings, compliance issues, transactions, agreements, lawsuits, patents)
- Developing company policy and position on legal issues
- Working alongside diverse corporate partners on a broad range of matters including mergers & acquisitions, private equity and venture capital trust investment, and general Corporate advisory work
- Researching, anticipating and guarding company's against legal risks
- Guiding managers and ensuring compliance with rules and regulations
- Structuring, drafting and reviewing reports and other legal documents
- Providing guidance to more junior members of the team
- Drafting and administering all contracts
- Negotiating deals and attending company meetings
If you would like more information on this vacancy, please contact Kate Hughes at Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is a market–leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up–to–date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.