Director of Intellectual Property
- Robert Half
- 85000.00 - 120000.00 GBP Annual
- Mar 20, 2023
- Mar 31, 2023
- Trademark Agent
- Contract Type
Director, Intellectual Property
To GBP120,000 plus bonus, pension, PMI
My client is full–service asset valuation, advisory and sales practice that is looking for a Director to join the valuation and disposal team. You will report directly to the CEO managing a small team covering the following.
- Lead the intellectual property division (currently 5 staff)
- Liaise with Managing Directors of other asset class specialisms to progress joint asset class engagements.
- Develop pricing and billing strategies for the Intellectual Property team.
- Lead client engagements across valuation and disposal exercises.
- Conduct technical reviews of valuation models and reports, providing feedback to junior members of staff.
- Conduct detailed due diligence and information gathering on companies and intellectual property assets.
- Build complex valuation models and cross–checks.
- Draft comprehensive valuation reports and letters of advice.
- Manage cross–Atlantic engagements.
- Conduct business development throughout the UK.
- Conduct quarterly and annual appraisals.
To be considered for this high–profile opportunity you should have a minimum five (5) years intellectual property valuation, experience managing a small team, business development, advanced Excel (modelling) and happy with some UK travel.
For more information on this and other full–time accounting and finance opportunities across the London and Home Counties area, please email Richard Milne – Director, Senior Appointments
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Rates of pay and salary ranges are dependent upon your experience, qualifications and training. If you wish to apply, please read our Privacy Notice describing how we may process, disclose and store your personal data: legal–information/privacy–notice.