- National Coatings and Supplies, Inc.
- May 02, 2023
- May 30, 2023
- Contract Type
Falls of Neuse Management, LLC is looking for an experienced paralegal to join our team in Raleigh, NC.
The ideal candidate will provide support and perform a variety of paralegal and/or administrative tasks, including maintaining and organizing files and drafting documents under the supervision of in–house counsel.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Provide support to the legal department in the areas of contracts, intellectual property, real estate and leases, labor and employment, and risk management and insurance.
- Reviews corporate documentation and assists with drafting of corporate minutes.
- Organizes, tracks, manages approvals for legal expenses.
- Coordinate the gathering of information, materials, documents, reports, and evidence necessary to respond to subpoenas or discovery requests.
- Provides litigation support; provides regular updates as to status of litigation.
- Assists in mergers and acquisitions and other corporate transactions.
- Provides additional support to General Counsel, executive team and other departments as required.
- Required to keep confidential and sensitive corporate information within the legal department and discuss/disclose only to those authorized by the General Counsel
Qualifications & Education Requirements
- Education: Associate degree in paralegal studies or equivalent experience
- Excellent verbal, grammar, writing, and communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to read and interpret legal documents, including contracts.
- Strong computer skills, including proficiency with Excel, Word, Outlook and Powerpoint required.
- Ability to organize workflow and juggle multiple tasks.
- Must be able to identify problems and review related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions.
- Ability to get along with diverse personalities; must be flexible and tactful.
- Other duties and tasks as assigned.
- Occasional out–of–state travel to conferences/seminars may be required.
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Benefits on day one!
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan
- Life & Disability Insurance
- Direct Deposit & biweekly payroll
- Ability to start a career instead of just another job
- Collaborative environment where your input is valued daily
Come join a company where we are collaborative, fast–paced, innovative, and challenging. National Coatings and Supplies is a privately held company headquartered in Raleigh, NC, with over 200 stores in 38 states. Our distribution platform serves a broad range of collision centers and industrial clients across the United States. In 2016, National Coatings & Supplies, the second largest industry distributor merged with Single Source, Inc, the third largest industry distributor. We have already almost doubled our growth and we show no signs of slowing down.We are an Equal Opportunity/ Affirmative Action employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status. Drug– free environment