SERVICE LAW FIRM HELPING TO BUILD THE AMERICAN WEST.
Fennemore Craig, a regional law firm with 15 offices in four states, has an excellent opportunity for a full-time, experienced TRADEMARK PARALEGAL to support our Phoenix office.
- Competitive Base Salary + Annual Merit Increases
- Performance-Based Bonus Plan
- On-the-Spot Monthly Bonus Program
- Workplace Flexibility Options
- 401k Retirement Plan w/ Employer Match & Profit-Sharing Component
- Health, Dental and Vision Coverage + Employer Premium Contribution
- Employer-Paid Group Term Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off and Paid Holidays
- Employee Wellness Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Assisting attorneys in Intellectual Property practice group with all aspects of federal trademark prosecution and maintenance;
- Handles all related docketing for department; and
- US and foreign trademark work (docketing, trademark prosecution, assistance preparing office actions, communication with foreign associates).
- Minimum of 5+ years of experience as a trademark paralegal;
- Bachelor’s degree and/or paralegal certificate;
- Previous law firm experience and/or in-house experience;
- Must have experience/knowledge of all aspects of federal trademark prosecution and maintenance, including docketing;
- Superior organizational skills, attention to detail, and the ability to manage several projects to completion on a deadline; and
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills including the ability to interface with all levels within the firm and externally with clients and other professional advisors, as needed.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this position. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills. Any employee may be required to perform duties outside of their normal assigned responsibilities as needed.
PLEASE CONSIDER APPLYING TODAY
Fennemore is an equal opportunity employer and encourages people from all social, economic and ethnic groups, and individuals with disabilities, to apply to our positions. Fennemore is dedicated to maintaining an atmosphere that promotes the diversity of personal backgrounds, experiences, abilities, perspectives and ideas. If your experience and qualifications are close to what you see listed here – even if not a perfect match -- please still consider applying. If you require assistance or need reasonable accommodations during any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.
Pay: $80,000 – $90,000/year