Vendor Contracts Coordinator
7 days left
- Regeneron Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- East Greenbush
- May 20, 2023
- Jun 17, 2023
- Trademark Agent
- Contract Type
Regeneron is currently looking for a Vendor Contracts Coordinator to join our Process Sciences Drug Product Engineering team. Regeneron successfully manufactures a range of biopharmaceuticals for patients worldwide, including our approved therapeutic proteins and those involved in clinical studies. The Vendor Contracts Coordinator assists with tracking, recording and establishing contracts, intellectual property and new supplier profiles for device development projects.
As a Vendor Contracts Coordinator , a typical day might include the following:
- Liaises and aligns between functions on status of contracts and vendor setup for onboarding suppliers.
- Develops, implements and maintains records of vendor onboarding and contract status.
- Regularly updates trackers, schedules/hosts meetings and communicates status to requestors and other parts of the organization.
- Engages with and educates groups of colleagues on internal onboarding processes and contract requirements.
- Continuously identifies solutions and pushes to continuously improve the supplier onboarding process from the device development requestor end.
- Tracks the status of internal intellectual property matters with respect to internal programs and helps obtain associated documentation from colleagues.
This role might be for you if you:
- Have strong oral and written communication skills.
- Are able to maintain an independent and objective perspective while developing and maintaining a positive relationship with external vendors and internal organization.
- Possess strong organizational and documentation skills.
- Have conflict resolution skills.
- Can identify stakeholders within and outside the organization on a variety of matters.
- Enjoy working independently, while meeting time sensitive deadlines and prioritizing multiple matters.
- Have strong interpersonal skills including the ability to present to and answer questions of small to large groups of colleagues at all levels of the organization.
To be considered for the Vendor Contracts Coordinator you must be willing and able to work Monday– Friday, 8am–4:30pm. For various level you must have the following:
- Vendor Contracts Coordinator: BS/BA in Paralegal Studies, Procurement, New Product Development or a similar field and 2+ years of experience in supplier relations and/or legal documentation or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Sr. Vendor Contracts Coordinator: BS/BA in Paralegal Studies, Procurement, New Product Development or a similar field and 4+ years of experience in supplier relations and/or legal documentation or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Experience in the medical device industry and/or legal industry, paralegal with docketing experience or intellectual property experience preferred. Level is determined based on qualifications relevant to the role.Does this sound like you? Apply now to take your first steps toward living the Regeneron Way! We have an inclusive and diverse culture that provides comprehensive benefits including health and wellness programs, fitness centers and equity awards, annual bonuses, and paid time off for eligible employees at all levels!Regeneron is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion or belief (or lack thereof), sex, nationality, national or ethnic origin, civil status, age, citizenship status, membership of the Traveler community, sexual orientation, disability, genetic information, familial status, marital or registered civil partnership status, pregnancy or parental status, gender identity, gender reassignment, military or veteran status, or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations to participate in the job application process. Please contact us to discuss any accommodations you think you may need.The salary ranges provided are shown in accordance with U.S. law and apply to U.S. based positions, where the hired candidate will be located in the U.S. If you are outside the U.S, please speak with your recruiter about salaries and benefits in your location.
Salary Range (hourly)$23.29 – $41.88