Legal Counsel - Cambridgeshire
- Law Consultants
- 50000.00 - 60000.00 GBP Annual
- May 10, 2023
- Jun 07, 2023
- Contract Type
This is a very good opportunity for you to support the valuable work of a registered charity that has both a UK and global reach and not only does this role offer a rewarding career, it also has a clear path for progression and career development so don't delay, get in touch today!
You will be instrumental in increasing engagement with members by working collaboratively with your colleagues, ensuring the smooth running of the team and you will be required to build strong relationships with clients and generally contribute to the development of the team.
Key tasks will include:
- Reviewing, drafting and negotiating events and venue agreements
- Conducting research and advising on compliance matters
- Advising on aspects of commercial law, intellectual property, commercial property, wills and probate, charity and trusts laws
- Assisting in designing legal best practice guidance documents and policies
- Identifying risks and opportunities and collaborating with colleagues
Attributes needed for the role?
- You will have 3+ PQE gained in–house or private practice
- Experience in drafting, reviewing and advising on commercial contracts
- Experience of advising upon compliance and regulatory matters
This in–house role offers you a wonderful organisation to work for with excellent benefits, including hybrid and flexible working options available.
For immediate consideration, please contact Kingsley on 012