Corporate Counsel - Remote
Bringing smiles is what we do at TTEC for you and the customer. As a Corporate Counsel working remotely in the US (preferably in the Denver, Colorado area), you'll be a part of creating and delivering amazing customer experiences while you also , an award–winning employment experience and company culture.
What You'll be Doing
Do you have a hunger to gain global public company experience and incredible mentorship from senior lawyers from different backgrounds located around the globe? As the Corporate Counsel, you will help our Legal team delivers value to the business that would enable the company's global business objectives through strategically focused proactive, timely, and pragmatic legal support. As part of our Legal team, you will be operating on a team that is a full–service strategic service provider in risk management, commercial contracts, compliance oversight, human resources support, business expansion, dispute resolution, intellectual property, M&A and cross border complex business transactions.
You'll report to the Chief Counsel of the Americas and Corporate Transactions. You will support the Chief Counsel across a spectrum of enterprise level transactions, including complex real estate, M&A, IP and strategic sourcing transactions, as well as the support of key business units in LatAm and Canada.
During a Typical Day, You'll
- Provide support to our global real estate team in connection with our real estate portfolio
- Conduct due diligence, negotiation, deal closing and enforcement of all aspects of M&A transactions, including post–closing integration support
- Support our Treasury function in connection with credit facility amendments/restatements
- Support other corporate functions, including sourcing/procurement, finance, client bankruptcy and intellectual property matters
- Enable TTEC's strategic geo–expansion initiatives in LatAm and APAC – including country due diligence, entity formation/incorporation and continued day–to–day legal advice once incorporated
- Support TTEC litigation portfolio in LatAm and Canada, and provide advice on labor and regulatory matters as needed
- Manage outside counsel as needed, economically and pragmatically to meet TTEC business objectives and financial goals
What You Bring to the Role
- Graduate of an accredited law school, admission to practice in at least one state
- 3–5 years of experience at a law firm or in–house (a combination of law firm and in–house experience is a plus)
- Experience in the any combination of the following areas – global commercial transactions, real estate, treasury/finance, M&A, IP, support of business outside of the United States, especially in Latin American
- Strong communication and organizational skills, including project management experience, obsessive attention to detail, and the ability to successfully interact at all levels in the organization
- Service focused outlook and passion for delighting clients through timely and practical solutions (i.e., not legal memos or long–winded advice)
- Collaborative mindset and team focus
- Bilingual fluency in spoken/written English and Spanish, with French or Portuguese language skills as a major plus
What You Can Expect
- An annual incentive program
- Medical, dental, and vision
- Tax–advantaged health care accounts
- Financial and income protection benefits
- Paid time off (PTO) and wellness time off
- Tuition reimbursement and access to thousands of free online courses
Visit for more information.
The anticipated range is $104,000 – $165,000. Actual compensation offers to a candidate may vary based upon geographic location, work experience, education and/or skill levels.
Our business is about making customers happy. That's all we do. Since 1982, we've helped companies build engaged, pleased, profitable customer experiences powered by our combination of humanity and technology. On behalf of many of the world's leading iconic and hypergrowth brands, we talk, message, text, and video chat with millions of customers every day. These exceptional customer experiences start with you.
TTEC is proud to be an equal opportunity employer where all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran. TTEC embraces and is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce that respects and empowers the cultures and perspectives within our global teams. We aim to reflect the communities we serve, by not only delivering amazing service and technology, but also humanity. We make it a point to make sure all our employees feel valued, belonging, and comfortable being their authentic selves at work. As a global company, we know diversity is our strength because it enables us to view things from different vantage points and for you to bring value to the table in your own unique way.