Paralegal - Intellectual Property
Our client, a leading international law firm headquartered in the US, who have achieved exceptional growth across multiple jurisdictions; are currently seeking to expand its team in London by adding an experienced Intellectual Property/Patent/Trademark Paralegal.
- Draft applications, maintain IP records and review files
- Advise clients on copyrights, trademarks and patents
- Assist fee–earners with patent filing by resolving discrepancies, errors, and omissions.
- Conduct legal research whilst staying informed about the latest statutes
- At least a years' experience in IP from a private practice
- Strong academics i.e (LLB 2.1/ GDL Commendation) or above
- Demonstrate a strong interest in the Technology sector.
What We Offer:
- A highly competitive compensation package exceeding the market average
- Join one of the most highly regarded and collegial working environments in London
- Benefit from a clear and structured career progression within the firm
- Enjoy an excellent work–life balance, which sets us apart from many other private practice firms in the UK
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Morgan Philips Group is a global talent solutions business that disrupts conventional thinking in executive search, recruitment and talent consulting. We operate in over 18 markets in Europe, North & South America, Asia, and the Middle East & Africa. We understand that the future is digital and social, so we embrace the latest technology, including video ads and CVs, as well as social recruiting. Our innovative services are tailored to the new world of work yet we do not lose sight of the fact that employees be they existing and potential are ultimately human beings.
We are committed to ensuring that all job applicants are treated equally, without discrimination because of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age.