Food company located in Midtown, Manhattan is seeking to hire a Temp to Perm Legal Assistant to support the General Counsel and legal team. This position will start ASAP. Hours 9:00am–5:00pm, availability for OT as needed. Monday – Friday, hybrid schedule (minimum 2 days onsite).
- Manage active and complex calendars, day–to–day schedules.
- Schedule travel and manage and process expenses in a timely manner.
- Develop and manage the legal and regulatory team's annual calendar of events, including the identification and scheduling of pro bono and other volunteer activities.
- Manage contract processes, starting with intake, following up with cross functional team, and learning to review basic contractual terms and provide feedback.
- Contract management, including sending agreements via DocuSign, updating contract management database, and providing template agreements to business teams.
- Coordinate trademark prosecution matters, obtain specimens and signatures from marketing team, and maintain trademark enforcement tracker
- Update and maintain the legal shared drive, legal portal and various departmental charts and databases, including supporting team in development of substantive guidance documents and trainings.
- Manage corporate books and records and other related governance activities; manage legal invoice process to support budget management.
- Support collection of information for insurance renewals and audits and provide to broker/Mars corporate risk team.
- Support process for development and execution of Legal holds in relation to new and ongoing litigation.
- Complete and maintain all asset profiles in One Trust to ensure accurate data map; support privacy compliance projects.
- Review and provide initial guidance on marketing, social media, and promotional materials.
- Identify best practices, processes, and procedures to achieve departmental efficiencies.
- Help with special projects, as assigned.
- 2+ years experience in an administrative/legal support role
- BA required
- High attention to detail
- Strong experience with Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Excellent organizational and communication skills (written and oral)
- Strong self–management, initiative, and sense of responsibility
- Highly professional, collaborative, and discreet
- Driven and dedicated with strong service orientation
- Seeks continuous improvement and learning opportunities
- Ability to work alone or as part of a team
- Deep sense of loyalty, dedication, commitment
- A genuine desire to help make the world a kinder place, committing to always celebrating and spreading spread kindness
- 80K – 110K perm base plus discretionary bonus, hourly rate paid in line DOE
- Medical, dental, vision, 401K matching, commuter benefits, waffle Wednesdays, in office chair massages, volunteer days, treadmill desks, quarterly allowance to spend on your favorite snacks
Beacon Hill is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength diversity brings to the workplace. Individuals with Disabilities and Protected Veterans are encouraged to apply.
If you would like to complete our voluntary self–identification form, please click here or copy and paste the following link into an open window in your browser:
Completion of this form is voluntary and will not affect your opportunity for employment, or the terms or conditions of your employment. This form will be used for reporting purposes only and will be kept separate from all other records.
Founded by industry leaders to set a new standard in search, career placement and flexible staffing, we deliver coordinated staffing solutions with unparalleled service, a commitment to project completion and success and a passion for innovation, creativity and continuous improvement.
Our niche brands offer a complete suite of staffing services to emerging growth companies and the Fortune 500 across market sectors, career specialties/disciplines and industries. Over time, office locations, specialty practice areas and service offerings will be added to address ever changing constituent needs.
Learn more about Beacon Hill Staffing Group and our specialty divisions, Beacon Hill Associates, Beacon Hill Financial, Beacon Hill HR, Beacon Hill Legal, Beacon Hill Life Sciences and Beacon Hill Technologies by visiting .
We look forward to working with you.
Beacon Hill. Employing the Future (TM)