We are overjoyed to be recognized as one of Deloitte's top 500 fastest–growing technology companies in the US! But wait, there's even more excitement in store! Get ready for an incredible new journey as we proudly announce our official public listing ALUR. This momentous milestone opens up a new era filled with boundless possibilities and remarkable growth for our company!
At Allurion, our core values of Audacity, Grit, Authenticity, Accountability, and being Data Driven, combined with our passion for innovation, have fueled our growth and will help us achieve our ambitious mission – ending obesity! As part of a recognized Great Place to Work in the US, UK, France, Allurions engage as a collaborative global team while solutioning a critical healthcare challenge which affects millions. We are driven by purpose, motivated by individual challenge and growth, and energized by collective engagement and competitive rewards. We invite you to join us as we aim to transform the way obesity is treated and make a lasting impact on the world.
What will you be doing?
Step into this newly established and highly impactful role of General Counsel, you will assume the position of the organization's chief legal officer. As a direct report to the CEO and a vital member of both the C–Suite and the Executive Leadership Team, you will wield significant influence in shaping our legal strategies.
This multifaceted role requires you to provide strategic guidance across a wide array of legal domains. This includes corporate affairs, securities, intellectual property, commercial operations, mergers and acquisitions, privacy regulations, employment matters, and broader regulatory and legal issues, all while operating within a global framework.
Your collaboration with our various business units will be instrumental in developing pragmatic approaches that not only meet but exceed our legal, regulatory, and ethical obligations as a distinguished global med–tech manufacturer. Your expertise will be the linchpin in ensuring our sustained success while unwaveringly upholding the highest standards of compliance and integrity.
What we're looking for in you:
- Legal Expertise: Hold a JD from an accredited law school, preferably admitted to practice law in Massachusetts or eligible for Massachusetts In–House Counsel Registration.
- Extensive Legal Experience: Bring a minimum of 15 years of hands–on legal experience, including representing public life science companies in the Life Science/Med–tech sector, with expertise in corporate governance, securities, regulatory standards, and business development.
- Strategic Advisor: Demonstrate significant experience advising senior executives and Boards of Directors on a global scale.
- Management Prowess: Showcase your ability in outside counsel management and adeptly managing a law department, including budget oversight, workforce planning, and implementing technology solutions.
- Innovative Mindset: Possess an entrepreneurial, business–minded approach that generates fresh, innovative ideas and positions the organization at the industry forefront.
- Inclusive and Authentic Leadership; fostering a culture of transparency, emotional intelligence, genuine Authenticity, and Accountability for achieving outcomes and driving results.
What's in it for you:
- Competitive Package
- Paid Time Off
- Training and Career Development
- Support for Parents
- Global Employee Assistance Program & Total Wellbeing Platform
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Benefits and perks are tailored to your country of residence
This exciting role is based out of the picturesque town of Natick, with flexibility to work both in–person and remotely.
Take advantage of the opportunity to explore new cultures and environments with up to 20% international travel!
Let's get the day started and make the most of our 8.30am–5.30pm workday with time for lunch to recharge and refuel!
Diversity and Inclusion
Allurion is committed to a fair hiring process free from discrimination and we welcome candidates from all backgrounds. If your experience is close (even if not a perfect fit) to what we're looking for, please consider applying. Experience comes in many forms – skills are transferable, and passion goes a long way. We know that diversity makes for the best problem–solving and creative thinking, which is why we're dedicated to adding new perspectives to the team and encourage everyone to apply!
Discover more about Allurion by checking out our website