Sklar Kirsh, LLP is seeking a junior litigation attorney to join its dynamic Litigation Group.
- Running cases from start to finish in collaboration with senior attorney
- Managing client relationships
- Serving as point of contact for opposing counsel
- Drafting legal briefs
- Guiding strategic decisions in complex litigation matters
- Managing and coordinating with partners, paralegals, and assistants on matters
- Managing multiple deadlines and tasks for various clients at once
- Assessing legal risk for clients
- Researching complicated legal questions
- 3 years of commercial litigation experience. Exposure to intellectual property litigation, entertainment litigation, corporate disputes, and/or real estate litigation are a plus.
- Trial experience preferred
- Strong legal writing and research skills are a must
- Ability to manage multiple matters and stay on top of deadlines, strong organizational skills
- Ease in managing client relationships
- Able to supervise matters throughout the entire life cycle (prelitigation counseling, and handling litigation from inception through trial)
- Able to run cases and manage paralegals and assistants
- Positive attitude, team player, someone who thrives in a fast–paced environment and enjoys mentoring younger lawyers
Billable Hour Requirement: 1,800 hours
Compensation: Base salary range of $180,000 – $200,000
Firm provides: Parking, 401(k) Plan, Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance, 10 days of sick time, generous vacation policy, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, AD&D, Life Insurance Benefits, and a business development budget
Work From Home Available?: Yes, 2–3 days a week (upon full–time return to office)
At Sklar Kirsh, we value an exciting work environment and sophisticated client work as much as we value quality of life. Sklar Kirsh is focused on delivering high quality legal service while creating a supportive and positive work environment for every team member. Check out our Instagram account to see what we are about!
For more information or to submit your resume and cover letter, please email .