Intellectual Property Litigation Associate
Are you an innovative and hard–working Associate with an excellent ability to crack complex intellectual property problems?
This is an opportunity to work at a global firm who are highly regarded within the practice of intellectual property law as it ranks as a Tier One intellectual property firm.
With 25 offices and over 1,000 lawyers worldwide, their UK sector focus consists of technology, media & communications; private wealth; real estate, infrastructure & energy; life sciences & healthcare.
- The management and protection of clients' global trade mark portfolios
- Conducting trade mark registry proceedings
- Digital media and platform liability
- Copyright and database rights
- Sports law
- Corporate IP support in the context of M&A and investments, IP portfolio and catalogue transactions, security, and charges on IP.
- Advertising advice including ASA complaints, advertising and media planning agreements.
- The role involves a high level of client contact and the associate will conduct client meetings independently as well as under supervision. The associate will be expected to develop their own professional relationships with clients.
Qualifications & Skills
- UK qualified Solicitor with 1–5 PQE
- Experience in a leading intellectual property practice
- A lawyer qualified in a common law/Commonwealth jurisdiction currently undertaking or willing to undertake the QLTS would be considered if they had good relevant experience and excellent references can be taken upfront.
- Very strong academic background
- A demonstrable enthusiasm for 'soft' IP
- A high level of client contact and responsibility for client files
- Experience of substantial litigation or transaction matters
- Self–motivation coupled with the ability to work closely with other team members
Salary is competitive and based on experience.
The firm strives for excellence, creative thinking, taking responsibility, teamwork, integrity, and respect.
Are you interested? If so and you meet the firms' requirements for the role, please click 'apply now' to submit an up–to–date version of your CV/resume. Alternatively, if you would like to discuss this opportunity further, please contact Max Blackburn for a confidential discussion.
Our advertisements use salary and experience as a guide only. Interlink Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer.
Please Note: Due to the high volume of applications we are currently receiving we are unable to contact applicants who have been unsuccessful.