Seeking experienced legal administrative assistant for boutique, intellectual property law firm based in Downtown Brooklyn. Full-time and part-time positions are available. The position allows for remote, hybrid, and in-office flexibility.
- Minimum of three - five years of related work experience supporting an IP legal practice is required.
- Proficiency with USPTO website and filings is required.
- Proficiency with MS Word, Excel, Outlook and Adobe Acrobat, as well as an ability to quickly learn other software applications and systems.
- Excellent internet research skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills to effectively communicate with clients and associates.
- Ability to compose, edit and proofread legal documents and correspondence. Ability to coordinate, handle, manage routine office administrative work.
- Ability to manage deadlines; experience with IP docketing programs preferred, but not required. Experience with DocketTrak docketing system preferred, but not required.
- Strong organizational skills coupled with the ability to prioritize work and manage workflow.
How to Apply
Email email@example.com with resume/CV, cover letter and salary requirements. Salary and benefits commensurate with experience and position type (full-time/part-time).