Dispute Resolution Commercial Litigation Solicitor
An excellent opportunity has arisen for Solicitor or Legal Executive to join this Legal 500 accredited firm with multiple offices and a strong presence across the Surrey and SW London area.
They are seeking a Dispute Resolution Solicitor to join their successful team to advise on a range of matters to mainly cover commercial litigation including
- commercial contract disputes
- intellectual property disputes
- real estate disputes
- insurance disputes
- construction disputes
- landlord and tenant and other property disputes
Duties will include:
- Managing own caseload (with assistance and supervision as needed) of a variety of matters.
- Acting for a broad range of clients from Property Developers and Commercial Landlords to small Corporate Businesses.
- Managing the whole procedure from instruction through to settlement.
- Providing a responsive service, giving clear and concise legal advice.
- Experience of taking matters to court is beneficial, but not essential.
- Attend to clients of the firm on a regular basis.
- Be actively involved in the marketing and business development of the team and wider firm.
- Maintaining continuing professional development requirements and taking an active interest in furthering knowledge within litigation.
- To regularly attend and be involved in preparation for team meetings.
This firm are happy to consider applicants who have managed their own caseload at all levels of experience and qualification. Therefore a solicitor or Legal Executive would suit this role.
A very competitive salary and incomparable benefits package is available.