Employment Law Solicitor
Our global client, based in Manchester's city centre, are looking to grow their established Employment Law team by hiring an Employment Law Solicitor. You'll be working in a team of qualified solicitors providing employment law advice across a range of clients across the UK.
This is an opportunity for any qualified legal professionals to specialise within Employment Law and build on their experience within a team of experienced Solicitors. As a global business, there are multiple opportunities for growth and our client will look at qualified solicitors at varying stages of their career. The main prerequisite is a passion for Employment Law.
As an Employment Law Solicitor, your key duties/tasks include:
- Delivering a full Employment Law service to a portfolio of varied clients
- Providing advocacy services to a broad range of clients
- Complex case management
- Advising on all areas of Employment Law
To be a successful Employment Law Solicitor, you'll need to be a qualified Solicitor or Barrister and require extensive knowledge of Employment Law plus experience in providing legal advice.
We are also looking for solicitors specialising in:
- Contractual law
- Property law
- Financial mis selling
- Intellectual Property
In return, you'll be rewarded with a comprehensive benefits package including:
- 25 Holidays + Bank Holidays (Increases with service)
- Day off on your Birthday
- PerkBox Discounts
- Christmas Bonus after 3 years
- Social Events Throughout Year
- Profit Share Scheme
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Private Health Insurance after 5 years
If you are looking to become a more established Employment Law Solicitor, this role will provide diversity and range.