This international law firm are currently growing their competition practice and are looking to add a talented Associate to their London office.
About the role
- As a Competition Associate you can expect to be working with a number of Partners in the group at any one time, giving you the opportunity to build relationships across the whole team.
- Depending on the scale and complexity of any given project, you may find yourself operating as the single Associate on a matter or working as part of a larger team.
- You will also have the opportunity to develop contacts outside the immediate team. For example, Associates regularly work alongside corporate, disputes and investigations and intellectual property lawyers, providing clients with unparalleled integration when it comes to legal advice.
- Advising on a range of competition law and commercial issues
- Drafting, reviewing and amending the legal and commercial aspects of documentation
- Developing professional relationships with clients
- Supporting the wider team in developing business and raising the profile of the firm
- Managing/supervising the work of others including trainees
Candidates for this position must have:
- Appropriate level qualification (0–4 PQE, preferably developed in a City or leading international firm
- Ability to draft, advise and negotiate in relation to complex transactions
- Strong academic background and a demonstrable high level of intellectual analysis
- Excellent efficiency and transaction management skills
- Ability to develop and work in a fast paced, intellectually challenging environment
- Resilient under pressure with the ability to manage multiple deadlines
If you are interested in this position, and you meet the requirements of the role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up–to–date copy of your CV. Alternatively, if you would like to discuss this opportunity further, please contact Max Blackburn for a confidential discussion.
Our advertisements use salary and experience as a guide only. Interlink Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.
Please Note: Due to the high volume of applications we are currently receiving we are unable to contact applicants who have been unsuccessful.