Corporate and Commercial Partner solicitor
Job title: Partner – you must be a qualified solicitor or legal executive
Practice area: Corporate & Commercial
Salary: GBP80,000 – GBP110,000 (dependent on experience, reputation & client following)
PQE: 10+ years
My client is looking for a driven Corporate & Commercial Partner to help progress the growth goals for their Corporate & Commercial department in London.
You ideally will have solid experience working as a Senior Associate or Partner, within a leading regional or national firm. Experience within Banking & Finance, Intellectual Property and other areas of commercial law would be beneficial.
You must be a confident business developer with experience in growing referral sources and have a client following.
You will be providing advice to a broad range of clients across multiple sectors, and will be advising on;
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Corporate advisory (including corporate structure, governance, fundraising and investment structures)
- Banking and Finance
- Shareholders' Agreements and Articles of Association
- Share incentive schemes
- Joint Ventures
- Commercial Contracts
- Intellectual Property and Information Technology
- Partnerships and LLPs
- Qualified Solicitor in England & Wales
- Minimum 10 years PQE
- Experience across a wide range of Corporate & Commercial matters and transactions
- Experience mentoring/supervising trainees & junior solicitors
- Excellent communication skills
- Must be collaborative and a good team player – no silo mentality
- Strong commercial acumen
- Desire to contribute to the firm's growth plans
The firm are forward thinking and constantly strive to do better, all ideas are listened to and taken on board from staff at all levels. They have a perfect balance of a professional environment and a fun culture, and you will feel supported at all stages of your career.
They offer hybrid working and are open to flexible working arrangements.
For further information please contact Lydia at Blue Pelican on or
If you're looking for a new role but this isn't quite right, please get in touch as I'm working on other opportunities across London.