Litigation Paralegal- Intellectual Property
Litigation Paralegal – Intellectual Property
As a Litigation Paralegal at you will be a key contributor to our legal team, supporting litigation and intellectual property matters. Your responsibilities will encompass a wide range of tasks, including:
- Demonstrating familiarity with litigation and intellectual property litigation processes, assisting in deposition, mediation, arbitration, and trial preparation.
- Editing and proofreading documents for accuracy and compliance with applicable federal and state statutes and local rules.
- Providing detailed analysis of documents, facts, people, pleadings, and written discovery.
- Completing investigative work using public resources to support case development.
- Drafting privilege logs and assisting with drafts of written discovery and fact sections of briefing.
- Assisting with the preparation and filing of pleadings and exhibits, ensuring compliance with legal requirements.
- Preparing materials for depositions, including proofreading and cite–checking evidentiary citations and support.
- Reviewing documents for responsiveness, privilege, and case–related issues.
- Reviewing vendor invoices for accuracy and following up as needed.
The ideal candidate will possess:
- An understanding of Rules of Civil Procedure
- Strong working knowledge in the application of Microsoft Office programs.
- Exceptional attention to detail and accuracy to ensure legal documents are precise.
- The ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, demonstrating strong organizational skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills for effective collaboration and client interactions.
To succeed in this role, you should have:
- 3 years of related experience in a law firm or other legal setting.
- Paralegal training from an accredited college/ABA–approved program or equivalent experience (strongly preferred).
- Trial experience
- Proficiency in working with electronic discovery software, preferably Relativity (required).
- Knowledge of and experience with IP
Salary Will Be Commensurate with Experience.
If you're interested in making a change, reach out to me today. All resume submissions and conversations completely confidential, to learn more about this opportunity. Please include your resume to
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award–winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States since 1990. We are extremely competitive, client–focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.