Intellectual Property Attorney
A reputable Tennessee law firm has partnered with us to assist them in a selective search for an Intellectual Property Partner to expand their practice. Bachelor of Science in Engineering a plus. Must have a book of business: competitive compensation and excellent work–life balance.
They have a superb reputation for providing ethical legal representation. They made the 2023 Best Lawyers in America and many attorneys on the peer–reviewed list.
Intellectual Property Attorney Desired Background:
- 5 years of experience in intellectual property law
- Experience overseeing support staff and attorneys
- Run discovery, take depositions, writing briefs all relating to patents
- USPTO eligible
- Admitted to Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO) a plus
- Bachelor's degree in mechanical engineering or electrical engineering a plus
- Admitted to practice in Nevada required
- Great place to build a career with competitive salary
- Opportunity to work on sophisticated transactions
- Great benefits and bonus opportunities
- Hybrid schedule option
Salary range is based on experience and may differ from what is represented in the job posting.
To Apply – Please forward your resume in confidence to
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award–winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States since 1990. We are extremely competitive, client–focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.