In House Counsel
Seeking a challenging and rewarding legal role? Our company's fast–paced environment welcomes self–starters who thrive in a 'can do' atmosphere. Your journey begins here; we strongly encourage you to submit your application today!
Job Title: In–House Counsel
Reporting to: General Counsel
Location: Remote based (with occasional travel to London Office)
Salary: GBPCompetitive + up to 10% annual bonus
- Pension Scheme
- Training and Personal Development Support
- myHealthPlan: Access to a virtual GP and mental health support through a best in class Colleague Assistance Programme (EAP)
- Perks at Work: Over 30,000 deals and discounts for your favourite –brands across 20 categories including, groceries, fashion, electronics and more
- 28 days annual leave including bank holidays (rising to 33 after the first year and increasing with length of service)
Who are we?
Today, with technology at the very core of its operations, Newcross is one of the UK s leading providers of temporary nursing and healthcare staffing solutions with ambitions to become the world s largest nursing platform. By creating a more dynamic, effective and efficient business model that will revolutionise the experience for both colleagues and clients, Newcross wants to redefine excellence in the healthcare industry and continually disrupt the market.
At Newcross, we are passionate about helping our employees realise their career potential. Our DNA is rooted in a relentless pursuit of excellence, where we will encourage you to constantly challenge yourself and break new ground. Join our supportive and collaborative team, where you will have the opportunity to grow and develop your career. Be part of a company that believes nothing is too hard and seeks out exceptional individuals who are driven to facilitate high–quality care. Unlock your potential and embark on a rewarding career journey with Newcross Healthcare.
Who are you?
Are you a legal professional with 1–3 years of post–qualification experience as a solicitor or equivalent? Do you possess a strong foundation in commercial law and a robust background in the field? We're on the lookout for individuals like you, eager to join our team and bring their diverse experiences to the table.
Whether you've honed your legal skills in–house with a reputable company or through a solicitor role in private practice, with a particular focus on contract law, intellectual property, and corporate transactions, your expertise will be highly advantageous here.
But it's not just about your legal knowledge; we value your ability to present and communicate effectively. You're the type of person who can convey complex information to diverse audiences with ease. Moreover, if you also have an awareness of healthcare regulations, guidelines, and best practices, you're the perfect candidate we're looking for. Join us and be a part of a dynamic team that's as diverse as it is talented.
What will you do?
Whilst a full job description can be supplied here are a few of the key responsibilities for the role:
- Legal Support: Your role involves providing comprehensive legal guidance, acting as a trusted counsel to various departments and stakeholders across our vibrant organisation.
- Contract Management: Dive into the world of contract management, where you'll draft, review, and negotiate a diverse array of commercial agreements while ensuring unwavering compliance with intricate legal and regulatory requirements.
- Intellectual Property: Safeguard our intellectual property by supporting trademark registrations and conducting diligent reviews.
- Litigation: Collaborate closely with our General Counsel and external counsel/insurers as needed to guide us through the intricate maze of litigation matters.
- Corporate Finance: Step into a key role in potential acquisitions and financing transactions, providing invaluable legal due diligence and ensuring strict compliance with all regulatory requirements.
- Regulatory Compliance: Keep your finger on the pulse of ever–evolving laws and regulations, ensuring that our company is always on the right side of the legal fence.
- Risk Mitigation: Identify, assess, and proactively mitigate legal risks, cultivating a culture of legal awareness and excellence throughout the company.
This position offers a competitive salary, a great bonus and comprehensive benefits.
If you re ready to elevate your legal career, join us and become a key player in our fast–paced legal team, with opportunities to make a real impact. We encourage you to apply today!
Equality, diversity and inclusion:
We put equality, diversity and inclusion at the heart of our business, seeking to promote fair employment procedures and practices to ensure equal opportunities for all. We encourage individual expression in our workplace and are committed to creating an inclusive environment where everyone feels they have the opportunity to contribute.
If you have a disability and would prefer to apply in a different format or would like us to make reasonable adjustments to enable you to apply or attend an interview, please contact us and we will talk to you about how we can assist.
Please note we receive a high number of applications. If you have not had a response within 14 days, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion