Do you want to join a top national firm who are currently undergoing a huge growth based in London?
They are looking for talented Associates from top firms to join their team and get involved in the top–quality work that they offer.
- Understanding business matters:
- Regardless of size or maturity – from innovative start–ups through to market–leading companies – your commercial arrangements are fundamental to realising objectives that underpin the success of your business.
From M&A, joint ventures and disposals to intellectual property, brand management and data protection, the firm's commercial advice stems from understanding their clients' businesses goals and drawing on the extensive experience in contracts and commercial agreements.
In taking a unique approach to legal and business challenges, the firm bring a creative, business–savvy approach to everything they do, however complex, and thrive on delivering the best results for the clients.
The corporate law expertise includes:
- Acquisitions and disposals
- Mergers and reconstructions
- Management buy–outs, buy–ins and private equity
- Takeovers and schemes of arrangement
- Joint ventures and shareholder arrangements
- General company law and regulatory advice, including corporate governance
The commercial law expertise includes:
- Commercial Agency
- Distribution Agreements
- Intellectual Property
- Data Protection
If you are interested in this position, and you meet the requirements of the role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up–to–date copy of your resume, cover letter transcript and writing sample. Alternatively, if you would like to discuss this opportunity further, please contact Sebastian Philips for a confidential discussion.
Our advertisements use salary and experience as a guide only. Interlink Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.
Please Note: Due to the high volume of applications we are currently receiving we are unable to contact applicants who have been unsuccessful.