Top trademark attorneys work with the world’s best brands. To take your practice to the next level, join the Norvell IP team.
Norvell IP is a World Trademark Review Global 1000 trademark and copyright firm headquartered in the Chicago area that represents many of the world’s most-recognized brands in the high-fashion apparel, travel, financial, technology and entertainment industries. We have an immediate opening for a full-time attorney with three to seven years of experience in the trademark and copyright field to join our fast-paced and growing team.
Clients come to Norvell IP for its deep knowledge and experience in trademark and copyright law. Responsiveness and personal client attention reflect the firm’s core values. More importantly, the firm has made a conscious decision to focus on the lifestyle of its attorneys and offers the following advantages over most large firms:
- Norvell IP is a fully “remote optional” firm. All employees presently have the option of working full remote, as long as they are located in the Chicagoland area for attending in-office collaboration when needed, or if desired by the employee, Norvell IP offers office pods in Chicago and the Northwest Chicago suburbs.
- All attorneys are encouraged to take a “disconnected” vacation to actually enjoy it,
- Individual business development and marketing fund, and
- Tiered minimum billable hours (1750 or 2000 hour minimums).
The ideal candidate has three to seven years of experience in trademark and copyright litigation and prosecution. Specific qualifications are:
- TTAB and federal court litigation experience required
- Excellent writing and analytical skills
- Standout interpersonal and communication skills appropriate for daily dealings with clients
- Strong academic background
- Good sense of humor
- Ability to work under pressure and is a highly motivated self-starter
- Technology-oriented mindset
- Team-oriented approach and able to work closely with other members of the firm
The competitive salary and bonus system is commensurate with experience and performance and competitive with the largest nationwide firms. In addition, Norvell IP provides medical and dental coverage, pre-tax spending accounts, life insurance, short-term and long-term disability and a 401k plan to full-time employees.
No portable business is required, but if you have solid client relationships, your clients will be pleased with your decision to move to Norvell IP. For more information about the firm, please visit www.norvellip.com.
Interested applicants should submit a cover letter, resume, and transcripts via email to email@example.com. Please no phone calls.
Apply for Trademark Associate
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly