Commercial Associate Solicitor
TSR Legal are proud to be assisting a well–established and reputable firm is looking for a commercial Associate Solicitor with 4–8 years PQE gained in an established law firm. The role has a mainly commercial focus and, ideally, the successful candidate will have a background in or good working knowledge of Intellectual Property law and practice.
Although mainly commercially–focused, you will undertake a mix of corporate and commercial work, assisting with the current workload whilst playing a key role in developing and growing the practice area. You will assist with managing and developing the team, including assisting with effective supervision of, and delegation to team members.
Although ideally based in Taunton or Exeter, remote working is possible providing you are able to attend the office for meetings with the team when required. This role will suit a highly motivated and proactive individual who is able to work largely unsupervised.
The successful candidate will have:
- Strong commercial experience;
- Intellectual Property knowledge and experience preferred;
- Ability to work commercially on own and as part of a team under minimal supervision;
- Ability to build both internal and external networks;
- A strong focus on business development, good communication skills, and confidence in presenting.
- This is an exciting opportunity for someone who is ambitious, resilient, innovative and committed. Attracting a highly competitive salary, there are excellent prospects for career development.
In addition to a competitive salary, you will also get:
- Flexible Working
- 25 days holiday, plus Bank Holidays
- Extra Day of Holiday for your Birthday
- Private Healthcare
- Pension Scheme(s)
- Life Assurance
- Eye Tests
- Flu Jabs
- Corporate Gym Memberships and Discounts
- Legal Support
- Opportunities to get involved with charity fundraising, sports teams and office socials.
If you're interested in this unique opportunity, please contact Ella Watts at TSR Legal directly or apply below.