The FirmOne of the world's leading international law firms are seeking a part–time Legal PA to support the Intellectual Property team in their City of London office.
The OpportunityThe successful candidate will be a proactive, hardworking and solution focused Legal PA supporting Partners, Seniors Associates and the wider team. You will need to have a friendly and positive attitude whilst being able to work under pressure. Duties to include:
- Coordinating and producing accurate compliant documents and correspondence (including drafting engagement), reports and presentations
- Managing matters from file opening to closure/archiving
- Managing Partners' and the wider team's diaries: Organising appointments, conferences and meetings
- Coordinating the billing process including liaising with Revenue, editing bills, coordinating write–offs and discounts, collating bills and narratives
- Assisting with Business Development responsibilities
- Maintaining accurate client contact information and ensuring client related activities are recorded
This Legal PA opportunity is a full time, permanent role, working Monday to Friday, 9.30am – 5.30pm
- A minimum of five years' Legal Secretary/PA experience supporting at Partner level
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Hybrid working
To be considered for this opportunity please contact Birchrose Associates for a confidential discussion.
Birchrose Associates, trading name of Huntress Search Ltd, acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
We practice a diverse and inclusive recruitment process that ensures equal opportunity for all we work with, irrespective of race, sexual orientation, mental or physical disability, age or gender. As an organisation, we encourage applications from all backgrounds and will ensure measures are met when required, to allow a fair process throughout.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.