Trade Mark Paralegal
Our esteemed client, a highly regarded and well–renowned company, is currently seeking to fill the position of Senior Trade Mark Paralegal. If you are a dedicated professional with a passion for intellectual property and aspire to advance your career in this domain, this opportunity could be the ideal next step for you. Joining our client's team promises to be a rewarding and fulfilling journey in the realm of intellectual property law.
As a Senior Trade Mark Paralegal, you will be entrusted with the autonomy to independently manage a diverse caseload. Your role will involve direct collaboration with a wide spectrum of companies, ranging from emerging start–ups to renowned household names.
- Prepare TM search instructions to our outsourced TM partner, chase, and monitor replies, provide initial analysis
- Provide Brand IP Counsels/business partners with a top line summary report on the availability and resistibility of trade marks
- Prepare TM application instructions, review and prepare responses to TM application/ prosecution enquiries – Specification queries, use dates
- Review of watch notices and preparation of TM oppositions and related evidence, instructing outsourced TM partner case manager when necessary
- Assist with issues raised in trade mark clearance such as instructing investigators and negotiating with third parties including concluding agreements, obtaining consents, purchasing marks, cancellation, or revocation of marks
- A minimum of three years' experience in a similar support staff role
- Preferably completed the CITMA paralegal course
- Proven track record in trade mark prosecution work and excellent knowledge of filing under National, WIPO, and EUTM systems
- Excellent attention to detail
- Able to work well within a team, but also individually
- Proven ability to prioritise and work with different people located in different geographic locations/time zones
- Interested in working and developing within an Inhouse position
- Only 2 days required in the office a week
- Competitive Salary
- Annual bonus
- Subsidised gym membership
Apply online with your updated CV or contact Antony Setford at G2 Legal.