Electronics Patent Attorney
G2 Legal is currently assisting one of our most innovative and exciting clients with its plans to bolster its quickly–expanding team. If you are a Patent Attorney specialising in Electronics, then this a great chance to develop your skills and work closely with multiple new and diverse companies. Based in the heart of London, this prominent European Intellectual property firm is looking to grant an opportunity to a promising attorney that wants to take their career to a new level. This firm always goes the extra mile to exceed not only their clients' expectations but also those of their employees, consequently attracting some of the most prestigious companies around the world.
- Software related background and knowledge on telecommunications and artificial intelligence is an advantage
- The ability to work well in a team and independently
- Part qualified (ideally have passed pre EQE) – 2 years' + PQE
- Knowledge on telecommunications and artificial intelligence is an advantage
- Prepared to work directly with clients
- Have strong communication and problem–solving skill
If accepted, you will have the chance to work directly with some of the biggest companies and develop your understanding of your field with the help of a supportive team. Our client also provides their employees with a generous remote working scheme and in addition a competitive salary which is supported with a healthy bonus scheme and a considerable amount of annual leave. Please don't think twice to contact regarding this role.
Apply online with your updated CV or contact Lee Townsend at G2 Legal for immediate consuderation today.