Senior Patent Litigation Associate
This international law firm has an opening for a Senior Patent Litigation Associate on their highly respected and experienced IP team which is one of the largest in the UK.
- The team advises a wide range of life sciences, blue chip technology, manufacturing, and retail companies on business critical IP litigation. As well as all aspects of the exploitation and enforcement of their intellectual property rights.
- The intellectual property contentious team is involved in precedent setting actions before the High Court, Court of Appeal, Supreme Court and CJEU in both hard and soft IP.
- The contentious and non–contentious intellectual property work is done in a standalone, unitary IP team which services their own clients as well as those of the wider firm.
- The work includes advising clients on freedom to operate, strategic business critical litigation, managing their intellectual property and optimising their returns and investment.
- It also includes advising on potential collaborations with third parties and on the IP aspects of the sale or purchase of businesses.
The successful candidate will:
- Have been working in a well regarded patent litigation practice, have significant experience of handling patent involving complex technologies, but must also be willing to work on matters across a range of subject matter.
- Be a team player, able to forge strong working relationships with colleagues in an agile environment;
- Be technically strong and able to exercise good commercial judgment;
- Have the strong interpersonal skills necessary to develop strong relationships with clients and market contacts and across the wider firm.
If you're interested in this position, and you meet the requirements of the role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up–to–date copy of your resume. Alternatively, if you would like to discuss this opportunity further, please contact Kean Smith for a confidential discussion.
Our advertisements use salary and experience as a guide only. Interlink Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.
Please Note: Due to the high volume of applications we are currently receiving we are unable to contact applicants who haven't been unsuccessful.