Patent Litigation Associate
Our client is an International Law firm and ranked Tier 2in Paten disputes and is currently looking for a mid–senior level associate to join their team.
Their intellectual property contentious team is involved in precedent setting actions before the High Court, Court of Appeal, Supreme Court and CJEU in both hard and soft IP. We have been involved in 3 cases before the Supreme Court as well as references to the CJEU and are developing a strong pan–EU offering in respect of the Unified Patent Court (UPC).
What's needed to be considered:
- Be an England & Wales Qualified with 4+Years PQE
- have been working in a well regarded patent litigation practice, have significant experience of handling patent involving complex technologies, but must also be willing to work on matters across a range of subject matter. Experience of opinion, and / or contentious work is required;
- be a team player, able to forge strong working relationships with colleagues in an agile environment;
- be technically strong and able to exercise good commercial judgment;
- have the strong interpersonal skills necessary to develop strong relationships with clients and market contacts and across the wider firm.
If you're interested in this exciting opportunity, please apply below and one of our consultants will be in touch. In this discussion, we will aim to identify your specific skills and motivations, and where appropriate recommend other relevant opportunities to you that match your requirements.
Intellectual property, Ip disputes, Patents, patent disputes,