Trademark Lawyer, Alicante, Spain - German and English Speaking
For a European lawyer fluent in German and English with a focus on trademarks and designs, moving to Alicante could be the change in lifestyle you have been hoping for! Relocation is not a trade-off between quality work and quality of life – BomhardIP can offer you both.
Key responsibilities include:
· Multi-jurisdictional availability searches covering any number of jurisdictions within Europe, and coordination of clearance searches outside of Europe
· EUIPO proceedings – EUTM applications, oppositions, cancellations, and appeals
· Pan-European brand protection, enforcement strategies, litigation, and alternative dispute resolution
· Advising on and handling applications at the General Court in Luxembourg
· Advising on and negotiating coexistence agreements
· Design filing and invalidity proceedings
· Opportunities for academic writing including contributions to highly recognized commentaries, and blogging
· Involvement in international professional organizations
BomhardIP is a WTR 1000 Gold Ranked firm, “One of the best trademark practices in Europe…Companies from all over the globe entrust the prestigious boutique with the management of their most valuable intellectual assets.” They have a portfolio of more than 6,000 EUTMs and 600 RCDs as well as a busy contentious practice, and an unrivaled General Court experience. They work across a wide array of industries including beauty care, fashion, sports, technology, life sciences, food/beverages, logistics and transport, and children’s entertainment.
Suitable candidates will be lawyers admitted to the bar in an EU country, who are native speakers of German and fluent in English with circa 2-4 years post-qualified experience (although there is flexibility). Additional languages, especially Spanish, are not necessary but would be an asset. Relocation assistance will be provided.
Salary Range is 90 - 120,000 Euros
For more information or to apply for this role please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone +44 20 7903 5019.