PSO Sourcing Attorney, and Real Estate
PSO Sourcing Attorney, and Real Estate page is loaded PSO Sourcing Attorney, and Real Estate Apply locations LONDON, GBR ATLANTA, GA, USA time type Full time posted on Posted 3 Days Ago job requisition id R
NCR Corporation (NYSE: NCR) is a leader in transforming, connecting and running technology platforms for self–directed banking, stores and restaurants. NCR is headquartered in Atlanta, Ga., with 38,000 employees globally. NCR is a trademark of NCR Corporation in the United States and other countries.
Position Summary & Key Areas of Responsibility
As part of the legal team, you will work on a broad variety of interesting legal matters supporting a wide range of business units and functions globally. You will support the Global Services Operations, Global Procurement and Global Real Estate and be part of a large integrated worldwide in–house legal team.
- Act as legal advisor to management, and business clients for the above–described areas of the organization
- Drafting, reviewing and negotiating various types of international contracts and other legal documents, including but not limited to NDAs, Master Framework Agreements, Statements of Work, SaaS agreements, novation agreements, partnering, licensing, and outsourcing agreements
- Provide rapid, proactive, practical, and pragmatic business–oriented legal advice
- Drafting and revising templates
- Managing legal disputes with vendors, and partners including but not limiting to coordinating with the internal team as well as the outside counsels in handling the disputes
- Support the Global Real Estate team in reviewing property agreements and dealing generally with matters relating to real estates globally
- Handling matters pertaining to regulatory authorities in various jurisdictions.
- Negotiate, draft, and review complex international contracts, IT procurement partnering, licensing, subscription, SaaS, and outsourcing agreements
- Co–ordinate and advise on commercial disputes and assist on litigation matters
- Advise on complex commercial law projects such as partnerships, and joint ventures
- Advise on other areas such as competition law, regulatory compliance including data protection, anti–bribery laws and process improvement
- Participate in the law department activities including development of best practices, special projects, developing and maintaining templates that comply with company policies and local law
- Analyze and interpret law, rulings and regulations that affect company and recommend changes accordingly
- Provide internal training on relevant legal issues to clients and members of the Law Department
- Manage outside legal counsel and external spend
- Fully qualified lawyer qualified in a Common Law jurisdiction.
- Preferred that candidate has at least 3 – 5 years ' experience in a major law firm and / or in–house at a multinational company, with focus on commercial contracts
- Experience in complex IT services contracts (IP / IT expertise valued) as well as in IT technology / consulting, SaaS contracts
- Experience in multi–jurisdictional transactions
- Strong organizational talent who enjoys working in a global distributed team
- Results–oriented thinker with self–initiative and able to interlink both legal and business perspective
- Proactivity, flexibility, and willingness to work on a broad variety of matters in a dynamic busy environment
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English, including a clear and concise drafting style.
Offers of employment are conditional upon passage of screening criteria applicable to the job.
Integrated into our shared values is NCR's commitment to diversity and equal employment opportunity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, age, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, military service, genetic information, or any other characteristic or conduct protected by law. NCR is committed to being a globally inclusive company where all people are treated fairly, recognized for their individuality, promoted based on performance and encouraged to strive to reach their full potential. We believe in understanding and respecting differences among all people. Every individual at NCR has an ongoing responsibility to respect and support a globally diverse environment.
Statement to Third Party Agencies
To ALL recruitment agencies: NCR only accepts resumes from agencies on the NCR preferred supplier list. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, NCR employees, or any NCR facility. NCR is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.
Help us run the world's top brands.
At NCR , you'll have meaningful and relevant work experiences, opportunities to learn and make a real contribution. Every day we build on our 130+ year history to transform, connect and run our customers' technology platforms.
A career here means embracing our innovative culture and shared values , always seeking new adventures and carving your own path.