Litigation Solicitor, 3+ years' PQE, Northampton, GBPExcellent + Benefits –This is a forward–thinking regional law firm with an enviable well–established client base. Please call Rebecca on and quote Job Ref: 4102
• Joining this busy litigation team, the successful candidate will be required to handle a broad range of matters including commercial disputes, property, construction and debt litigation matters.
• Working with a wide variety of companies and high net worth private individuals the team handle work that includes debt enforcement; contractual disputes, shareholder dispute; enforcement of restrictive covenants; professional negligence claims; intellectual property disputes and construction disputes.
• Working with clients from a range of sectors including construction, manufacturing, transport and retail.
• The successful Solicitor will need to be able to demonstrate a broad commercial understanding, have a practical approach and be a true team player.
• Working as part of a supportive team you will be expected to develop your own portfolio of clients and will have an interest in the areas of business development and client retention.
• Applications are sought from individuals who are ambitious and have the drive to develop a career within a truly autonomous environment.
• The right candidate will move through the internal structure and will be supported with skills and career development.
• This firm is offering a negotiable salary plus bonus, pension and an excellent benefits package. An rare opportunity to secure and build your future career.
HOW TO APPLY:
Contact Rebecca Barry at eNL on or email with your CV, or simply call for a confidential discussion. eNL will never share your CV with a third party without your express permission. As part of our candidate care process, we aim to respond to all applications in 7 days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide.
At eNL we value diversity and inclusion. We want to attract people at all levels and encourage applications from all suitably qualified candidates whatever your ethnicity, religion, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristics protected by law in the jurisdictions in which we operate.