Commercial Litigation Lawyer
A reputable Top 150 law firm are seeking an ambitious Commercial Litigation Lawyer to join their Bournemouth office. They are a full serviced firm with multiple offices across the South and have over 120 specialist lawyers across all offices. Renowned in the industry, they consistently earn high rankings in legal directories such as The Legal 500 and Chambers UK, along with the High Net Worth 2023, demonstrating their commitment to delivering high quality work for valued clients. Additionally, they have also been listed as "Best Law Firms" in both 2022 and 2023.
You will be handling a wide variety of commercial litigation matters including but not limited to commercial disputes, property litigation, professional negligence and intellectual property disputes. You will have great exposure to high quality work right from the start, offering you excellent prospects for advancing your career. The firm has well–established relationships with many international and national household brand names and a variety of individuals clients throughout the UK.
You will be part of a collaborative and ambitious team, and in a great working environment, surrounded with supportive professionals to enable you to accomplish great achievements in your career.
To be successful in this role you will:
- Be a qualified solicitor or legal executive with experience in Commercial Litigation work.
- Be commercially astute and pragmatic with the ability to focus on your clients' needs to provide practical and robust advice.
- Have a good understanding of the corporate market, its challenges and opportunities.
- A sense of initiative and enthusiasm.
- Able to work well within a team and provide support to other fee–earners as appropriate.
- Confidence and ability to communicate to a high standard.
- Competent IT skills.
The firm offers excellent opportunities for career development and professional development. In addition, competitive salaries, a great working environment, and a whole host of benefits, including hybrid and flexible working.
Please apply as direction or contact Stephanie Richardson at Search Legal for more information on (phone number removed).
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.